This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we, JEDI Management Solutions Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05803768 (click here for full company details), will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site TheOrganicChoice.com. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We HATE spam here at The Organic Choice, and we really encourage everybody who uses email marketing in their business to comply with anti-spam regulations.
We only send out emails to those who sign up to our newsletter, or those who buy things from us in order to give them product and service updates. All updates that we send out are only sent to people who have chosen to receive them, and you can cancel your subscriptions to our updates at any time.
The Organic Choice does not, under any circumstances, sell its email lists to third parties. There is the option to unsubscribe from our email list on every email that you receive from us, along with simple guidelines on how to do this.
If you have any questions regarding our email policy, please email us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you an administration fee of £10.